Monday, March 11, 2013

First Blog of the Year

                    Welcome to
                                my blog...
              In anticipation of
                                       TRAVEL

   I have decided to make a blog.  My inspiration for this is Bryan Reski's well written blog, keeping me informed in his travels across the world.  Thanks Bryan and I continue to pray for you.  This type of "pull" communication method enhances the ability to reach more people, and relieves the stress of reaching each person in a "push" or "interactive" method.

   While facebook is a great place to post and update people, I thought I'd tackle a different outlet...  One more fitting to the format I was looking for.  This serves as a dual purpose both letting me update friends/family as well as (hopefully) keeping a record in an easily accessable place.

   I anticipate traveling to Europe on April 14th for around 42 days and have compiled quite a list of places to travel.  The idea with my list is not to hit every single destination but to have a long list of things to do so that while I am on ground I can bounce from point to point without ever wondering "where should I go next" or "what should I do."   I would love to meet anyone in Europe should they be available and hope to post often to record pieces of my trip.

   I've got a lot to say...  So stay tuned   

No comments:

Post a Comment