Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter!!

15 days is the official count.  

Last night was a great evening.  I attended a gathering for Easter Eve, where I was very impressed with the singing, preaching, and overall effort put into the event.  I was even more so pleased with the topic of the person speaking...  The two topics that stood out the most were "We are sinners," and "If this was a hoax (religion)." 

A little update, Easter marks the end of lent, which was successful.  My rib feels great, I feel very healthy and happy to have a quick recovery to such a painful area.  Unfortunately Merle broke/cracked some of his ribs and I can only imagine how bad that hurts, owch.



I hope everyone is warm and cozy this easter, preferably with loved ones and smiling like this cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment