Sunday, April 14, 2013

1 Day Out

Tonight is the last night to prepare and tomorrow my travel starts bright and early at 6 am.  It was nice to see a familiar face on the roster flying to Dubai (though he is connecting to another flight in Dubai).  Everything has gone very smooth, and the weather is perfect, couldn't have asked for a better feeling as I get ready to go... You know that feeling when everything is done, and you just have time to kill?






I convinced myself somehow to eat a ton of deserts tonight...  My logic was sound at the time but I'm really beginning to question that logic as I explain it on here....  It went something along the lines of...  "I haven't eaten a desert in a long time, and I might as well just get em out of the way now rather than eat it on my trip..."  I don't know what the reason was anymore but am I ever happy...  That craving for fat and sugar has been met and I'm ready to pass out with a smile on my face...  I've been eyeballing these deserts for the last three weeks without even so much as a crumb.

From this point forward I've decided (or rather my backpack has decided) to leave my laptop and only bring my little tablet thing (which I've used about two times).  So, my future posts will have no pictures...  very plain and boring... unless I figure out how to use that thing...  I am of course going to try to take a lot of pictures and hope to put some kind of video together at the end...

I'm excited, and ready to watch some tv and fall asleep.  I hope your ribs are feeling alright Merle, and pray everyone is healthy, happy, and warm.  Let the 38 days begin.





No comments:

Post a Comment