Monday, May 27, 2013

Video: Picture Slideshow

Finally I have thrown together a video.  It's really lengthy...  But I think it turned out pretty well.

The first song is (off of my favorite album My Kind of Party) "Days like These" by Jason Aldean
The second song is an artist I like CCR - "Someday Never Comes"
The third song is one of the few "irish" songs I have.. "Shipping up to Boston" by Dropkick Murphy's
The Fourth song is my favorite song while in Europe ("Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia)
The last song is "Hero of War" by Rise Against, a song I listened to in the military, which by the way really started all of my travel as an adult.  The song cuts out around the 13:00 mark and sounds distorted...  I am not sure if it's supposed to happen but the copy I got did that since I first listened to it.

Thanks for reading about my trip.  Below is the video.  It's good enough quality so that you can maximize the resolution to full screen (and it should still be nice quality).  For those of you that do not see a video below (Mom) here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqy_bLeHdBE


No comments:

Post a Comment