Monday, December 12, 2016

Upcoming Trip

 Rough outline or "projected" dates.  Most of these are plane tickets I've already purchased so I will do my best to make those flights, obviously.  There are too many countries in the world for me to see them all and spend a week or two in every country...  I needed to just rush through some of these countries and smell the air, touch the ground, eat the food, and walk around and take some of it in to get a "preview" of what the country feels like.  Is it humid?  Do I like the general idea of their food?  How does the town look?  Etc, etc, etc.  I'm positive I'm going to "miss out" on a lot of things, but that is fine for me on this trip.  The point is going, and seeing at least one or two things. The travel company I went with in Turkey was literally just a few hours here, few hours there, and we got so much done... It was impressive.  How many weeks does one need to spend at a volcano to see it?  They say three days minimum, well I'll give it two.

15th December 2130 leave SFO to Miami
16th Dec leave miami 1831 for Managua
17/18th December leave Managua, Nicaragua for Ometepe
20th Leave Ometepe for San Juan Del Sir
21/22nd Leave San Juan Del Sir for Liberia, Costa Rica
22/23rd leave Liberia for Manuel Antonio
23/24 Try to head to Boco Del Toro (optional)
25 Try to get to panama city
26 fly from Panama City to Medellin Colombia
02 January fly from Bogota to Lima @ 1645
03 fly from Lima to Cusco
06 fly from Cusco to Santiago @ 1405
10 Flyfrom Santiago to Buenos Aires @ 1305
16 Buenos to Iguazu @ 1325
18 Iguazu to Rio De Janeiro @12:58
21 Jan leave RDJ to San Fran @ 9am

I am actually worried about my safety on this trip, and when I return, I don't think I'll ever do a trip like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment